The Contest is now Closed - Thank You!
The Give the Gift of Blue Shop Local Campaign ended on January 3, 2021. The contest period saw over 1,000 total entries, with the majority of entries submitted by local residents. The campaign generated an approximate economic benefit between $49,000 to $117,000, contributing real dollars directly back into the community and supporting the local businesses throughout the Town. Thank you to everyone that entered!
Grand Prize Draw Results
Weekly Prize Winners
Congratulations to our weekly prize package winners. Thank you for shopping local and for supporting The Blue Mountains community! All results are unofficial until declared.
|Week One Prize Package: Nean (Kimberly, ON)||Declared Winner|
|Week Two Prize Package: Bonnie (Thornbury, ON)||Declared Winner|
|Week Three Prize Package: Anita (Burlington, ON)||Declared Winner|
|Week Four Prize Package: Amelia (Thornbury, ON)||Declared Winner|
|Week Five Prize Package: Hallyne (Ajax, ON)||Declared Winner|
The Blue Mountains Ultimate Grand Prize Package
- One (1) Grand Prize is available. The grand prize is valued at $2500 and will be drawn the week of January 4, 2021. The grand prize package includes:
- Three-night Hotel Voucher at Blue Mountain Resort ($1200 Estimated Value)
- $250 Oliver & Bonacini Restaurant Blue Mountain Voucher
- $200 Scenic Caves Adventure Voucher for Two
- $350 Scandinave Spa Voucher for Two
- $500 in Gift Cards to Local Businesses in the Town of The Blue Mountains
- Five (5) Weekly Prizes are available. Each weekly prize is valued at $250 and will consist of gift cards and products from local businesses within the Town of The Blue Mountains. The weekly prize will be drawn every Monday throughout the campaign, so stay tuned as weekly winners will be posted on this page within 48 hours after the draw.
Contest Rules & Regulations
To be eligible for the contest, you must be a legal resident of Canada and at least 19 years of age or older. Submitted entries will be randomly selected to win one of five weekly prizes as well as the chance to win the grand prize at the end of the contest period. There is a maximum of twenty-five (25) entries per person throughout the contest period.
To view the full contest rules and regulations, please visit: Contest Rules and Regulations
If you require assistance or have a question, please contact:
Town of The Blue Mountains
Economic Development Division
(519) 599-3131 ext. 282 or 269